forget-me-not panties : with sensatech technology — Welcome to the Middle Ages and your modern version of a chastity belt. I wonder that the FAA thinks about these on board an airplane.

I first thought this Japanese Co. was just kidding, but apparently not. And not cheap either.

This amazing device will answer all of your questions! These panties can give you her location, and even her temperature and heart rate, and she will never even know it’s there! Unlike the cumbersome and uncomfortable chastity belts of the past, these panties are 100% cotton, and use cutting-edge technology to help you protect what matters most.

make sure you will never be forgotten
forget-me-not panties have built-in GPS and unique sensor technology giving you the forget-me-not advantage.

noted by R. Ryan

1. mike cannalli says:

Japanese invention – no wonder the model is flat chested

2. Miguel Lopes says:

Mmmm, I sincerely doubt you can make a GPS receiver and cellular transmitter *that* small…. Especially without replacing batteries every 10 minutes or so….. 😀 If you trust her so much, better dump her and move on 🙂

3. Mike Voice says:

“to help you protect what matters most”

Anybody who would buy these has no clue what matters most.

4. Tim says:

John, wake up. These are a fake, and you probably know. Contagious Media is not part of a Japanese company…

Do a little research first

Tim

5. John D'Oh says:

..and the battery goes where??

6. site admin says:

They may be fake..but it’s just a blog and who is going to buy them even if they were real? I was just waiting for the “battery” joke. I had a couple of lewd one-liners in the wings.

7. Miguel Lopes says:

Let us have them, then 🙂

8. From Burkhas to GPS chastity belts…but where are the male equivalents of these sexist devices and garb?

The males waltz around putting their thing anywhere they want, while the women are enslaved and bullied.

How about GPS condoms?

9. Miguel Lopes says:

Women are enslaved and bullied?????

Man, where do you live??? Women around here are playin’ around much more than we do!!!

Apart from that, they also form more than 70% of university graduations.

The other day I looked around at the management commitee in my company – 70% were women. I understand this is happening all over the western world… I have no numbers, but somebody may have them.

A male boss barks at a female employee, he gets sued, or worse. A woman yells at everyone, then she’s assertive. Been there.

If some guy in my country (Portugal) lives with a girl more than 2 years, and then she starts dating another dude, pack your bags, boy – the house is hers!!! You paid the house?… Oh man…

If you had kids – tough luck, boy, she’ll get custody. Whatever the reason! I’m starting to think the only exception is murder…

You’ll see the kids once every weekend, that’s nice…

Are women really enslaved??? Man, I think we guys are the real slaves in our society, maybe we should start to think more about equality than trying to look all soft and sensitive to get their favour…

Now I’m not for the Iraqui/Afgani sort of treatment, but this has gone too far. I’m for equality. Let’s have it!

10. Richard says:

Built in camera extra (For that special someone)

11. Hank says:

From the stories I hear from friends,… the male version is much more needed!

Or maybe the male version could have a dye bomb triggered by a pressure sensor!

12. Teyecoon says:

Just sew the battery into the front of the undies and that alone will scare most men off when they notice her big “package”.

13. mike cannalli says:

Perhaps the battery problem is solved the same way as the shake and shine flashlights

14. michael says:

how can nz customers get one

15. JACK WELCH says:

How can I get in touch with this Japanese Co with the GPS panities, and can they build a unit for me, not panities but something that small for personal tracking
    jrwstat@aol.com

Bad Behavior has blocked 13724 access attempts in the last 7 days.