An online video that allegedly shows teens teasing a toddler for using the drug Ecstasy while sitting on the floorboard of a moving vehicle is being investigated by local authorities hoping to find out who is responsible.

Update:

One of the teenage girls in a video featuring a young girl acting strange — leading some to say she was given the drug ecstasy — said Tuesday that the girls did not give the youngster any drugs.

Texas authorities located all of the the teens from the video Tuesday, according to MyFoxHouston.com. Harris County Lt. John Martin said investigators are currently questioning the teens — all from the Houston area — about what happened that day.

1. Jessica says:

Omg this is fucking disgusting
    those bitches should be in jail if its real
    and thats fucked uppppppp

2. Kreature says:

Looks like they would give her Ecstasy. Those girls were annoying!

3. TJ says:

That is f’d up for real! Everyone who is at fault will answer for that one day! It’s sad people think thats funny.. That lil girl will prob have issues!

4. DL says:

If it’s true that this poor little girl is on ecstacy in the video, then I think each of those losers in the video should be given 100 hits of ecstacy each, slapped around a bit and then videotaped for the world to see…Let’s see how they like it!

And they need to go back to school to correct their grammar…last time I checked, my car doesn’t have and “er-C”!

5. TC says:

#7- If they didn’t give her the drugs, they are still wrong for; making her sit on the floor, popping her in the head, poking at her, allowing her to joke around about things like that. I can go on and on. This video is very disturbing and it should not be down played in any case.

6. Refflection says:

Glad a few people here have their heads on straight… Kids always act weird. They’re kids. Some ADULTS role their eyes upwards when on certain drugs, and I’m pretty sure that’s what the teenagers were joking about. You’d have to be a total idiot to give a 2 years old drugs, video tape her, and then put the video on the internet for all to see. Seriously people. Don’t judge things you have no proof for.

7. MissOMyGoodnezz says:

@ 26
    I woulldnt say this was totally unbeleiveable. It wasnt too long ago when some little boys made a 2 year old smoke weed, video taped it then put it on youtube. Matterfact, it was just in February. Dont count off people just yet, there are idiots out there! I think if the kid was just acting weird, she’s a darn good actor. While they’re poking her and squishing her face she isnt moving. The lady is caressing her hair and she’s not doing a thing.

8. CHRISTINE says:

I STRONGLY BELIVE THAT THIS MOTHER SHOULD GO TO JAIL AND THIS CHILD SHOULD BE TAKEN BY A FAMILY THAT WOULD NOT DO THIS KIND OF BS…I CANT STAND IGNORANT MOTHERS THAT DONT KNOW THAT RIGHT FROM WRONG. IF I WERE EVER TO MEET THIS MOTHER FACE TO FACE I WOULD BREAK IT! & THE AS FOR THE OTHER GIRLS THEY ALSO NEED AN ASS WHOPIN. I AM VERY ANGRY ABOUT THIS ISSUE BECAUSE I AM A MOTHER AND EVEN IF I WASN’T I WOULD DO THE SAME.

9. manda says:

Is the baby alright??

10. Dana says:

I have plenty of friends who have 5year old kids and to be honest with you they are hard to control and they don’ t sit calmly in the car no matter how much you displine them. i don’t think they gave her a whole pill but i do think they possibly gave her a piece of one. Did anybody notice how old her face looks. Drugs age you. I’m sure these kids probably get her high all the time. Probably a little weed, a little alcohol, etc. I’m constantly around kids and I don’t know any kids that are that calm. Did anybody also notice her rubbing her eyes to make them stop? And kids always laugh when adults laugh. I think they defiantly get her high to get entertainment from her when they are high. I’ve done e in the past and as soon as i saw the girl’s eyes my first thought was i know exactly what that little girl is feeling. I honestly believe that they gave was a sliver of a pill. I don’t think they gave her half or a whole pill. And just think this is gonna be the next generation. We really are gonna kill ourselves off!

11. alicia baginski says:

For those of you that may think this video is a hoax. You are dumb. That little girl is on drugs. Plain and simple. I have a two year old and she has NEVER acted like that and has NEVER sat there and did exactly what I have told her to do. Disgusting.

12. ewwwwww says:

i am beggining to think that some of the people commenting on this are just about as oblivious as the girls riding in that car! these people are clearly IDIOTS & i am in no way suprised that they’d be dumb enough to give this little girl e. i’ve done a fair share of ecstasy in my life time and i can look at this and tell you right away this little girl is on it! do you not notice her jaw clenching near the end of the video? i can’t even MAKE my eyes roll that far in the back of my head without the presence of drugs. no one that young would be able to imitate the side of the drug that well. does anyone notice that not only the little girl is not in a seatbealt… but the video shows a newborn being taken out of her car seat in the background? i have no doubt in my mind this video is absolutely real & i think everyone in this car should be prosecuted to the fullest… this little girl will more than likely have some serious mental and brain disorders

13. ewwwwww says:

i am beggining to think that some of the people commenting on this are just about as oblivious as the girls riding in that car! these people are clearly IDIOTS & i am in no way suprised that they’d be dumb enough to give this little girl e. i’ve done a fair share of ecstasy in my life time and i can look at this and tell you right away this little girl is on it! do you not notice her jaw clenching near the end of the video? i can’t even MAKE my eyes roll that far in the back of my head without the presence of drugs. no one that young would be able to imitate the side effects of the drug that well. does anyone notice that not only the little girl is not in a seatbealt… but the video shows a newborn being taken out of her car seat in the background? i have no doubt in my mind this video is absolutely real & i think everyone in this car should be prosecuted to the fullest… this little girl will more than likely have some serious mental and brain disorders

14. skeptical says:

i’d say that none of that is clear evidence that the little girl was on e…you can’t see the little girl clench at all and some people are able to do strange things with their bodies (e.g. crossing and rolling back their eyes like that little girl)…this doesn’t provide any solid proof either but from my experience with drug dealers and users…why, if you have the connections to buy e and are likely a user yourself, would you dose a little girl who is liable to freak out on it…that’s a waste of money when you could be enjoying it yourself!

not saying they’re smart enough to not dose the girl, just saying that drugs users don’t really work that way…users typically don’t just give drugs away especially just to watch some little girl trip balls.

as for people saying THIS MUST BE TRUE because i know X number of little girls and they would never act this way…just think about how many other little girls there are with unlimited numbers of personality quirks and physical abilities (e.g. what that girl is doing with her eyes) that can make them different from however many girls you might have encountered. you’re basically turning a blind eye to the possibility that her behavior is completely natural to her for whatever reason.

to sum up: not saying she’s not on ecstasy, it just doesn’t make sense to me in the context and the video itself doesn’t really sell me either.

15. christie says:

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT THESE TEENAGERS ARE NOT BEING PUNISHED FOR DOING SUCH A HORRIBLE THING TO A FREAKING 4 YEAR OLD!!!!! EVERYONE TAKE A LOOK BACK AND THINK IF THAT WAS YOUR CHILD THAT WAS HAPPENING TO WOULD THAT NOT ENRAGE YOU!!!! A HELPLESS CHILD THAT HAS NO SAY SO IN WHAT SOME TEENAGERS HAVE GIVEN HER!! ITS CLEARLY STATING IN THE VIDEO THE GIRLS ARE SAYING “LOOK AT HER ROLLING,SHES ROLLING HARD!!” IT TAKES NO DUMBASS TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON…THATS WHAT PEOPLE SAY WHEN THEY TAKE X!!!THESE TEENS SHOULD BE PUNISHED!!

16. helena says:

Yo these bitches need to be in jail wtf thats a child do what u want but damn how can u do that to an inocent soul I hope all the people invovled burn in hell God does judge and that is unforgiveable!!!

17. pax says:

They proved that the child was not ffed ecstacy but from an interview I saw of the friends of the mom’s who posted the video online–sadly they need to go back to school and complete their secondary education. Their speech and communication skills are horrible at best. I am not sure why they would question anyone’s suspicions of feeding this small child X when they in fact state direct X references in the video with a sense of humor and have both children out of carseats while driving. I am not a Nancy Grace fan by any means but when one sticks something like this on the ‘net and when it sure looks like a child affected by something and references are made, in some ways it is GOOD that people responded and cared. Nancy Grace is a gossip bag — so I do not count her as a truly caring party but many others seemed to be very distressed after viewing the video. I was as well …what human being wouldn’t?
    For these girls to have the audacity to complain about being accused of anything after putting the video on youtube so they could put it on their MY Space account made them look even more marginally intelligent than they sounded. UGH!
    Sad…

18. mzelle says:

As soon as I heard about this story, I couldn’t believe it. They were clearly under the influence of something, and so was the little girl. Just shows how dumb some people could be. After the news had found the girls, I couldn’t even believe their interview. Ok, blame it on the long drive, blame it on the little girl’s innocence but not blaming it on themselves? Stupid people do stupid things, like film a 3 y/o little girl on ecstasy and post it online. IDIOT! OMG, if I ever see these girls, they are getting a word or two from me, and I hope to GOD that CPS gets this child…no carseats or seatbelts…8hour drive with a kid on the floor…

19. Eddie K says:

It sure looks like the girl is on something.
    Regardless….she’s driving with a car full of clearly ignorant KIDS.
    Little kids don’t let you mess with their faces and squeeze their cheeks and cover their eyes like that. C’mon…anyone who’s had a grandma squeeze their cheeks knows what I’m talking about. There are defense mechanisms built in to resist things like that UNLESS some other stimuli is involved.

Drugs or not, the girl is being put in danger and is being abused. It’s disgusting. They should be punished no matter what….and locked up if drugs were involved. End of story.

20. truth says:

first of all this video is so gross.. and i believe she is totally on something.. ive tried x b4 in my younger yrs.. surely i would never give any type of anything to children or anyone.. and the way she was actin was how i acted on half of one.. its so sad and makes my stomach hurt. cuz its an intense drug. that poor lil girl shouldnt have to go thru things so stupid like that.. as for the girls.. all of them should get their ass handed to them.. on the streets and in jail.. bitchs should face life ..and since theyr “teens” their mothers should face jail time.. disgusting hoodrats.. makin a video cuz ur bored.. man show the child her abc’s..