He’s back! he’s now 5 years old. He’s big – he’s loud – and he’s trying to get laid. As you can see he’s responding to my voice and making eye contact, something the wild squirrels in the area don’t do. But other that a sense of being familiar he don’t respond like he did when he was a baby.

1. Tim says:

Adorable. Still, are you making a mockumentary? I mean, he could be a shapeshifter taking a fond memory out of your brain — I’d have thrown down { the action lends continuity to the film but make sure to crack the lense} the camera and ran at 1:39!

2. bobbo, the pragmatic existential evangelical anti-theist still in awe of the wonderment of it all says:

I think you have about the right balance for communing with wild life. Friendly enough not to attack you, distant enough to not give you fleas.

I’m jealous. I only wish women would be as responsive.

3. noname says:

Nuts!

4. AdmFubar says:

>>He’s big – he’s loud – and he’s trying to get laid.<< sounds like most of america…

5. noname says:

Marc Perkel, Google translated of your loud squirrel.

• Prosecute Obozo and Holder, for high crimes and misdemeanors says:

Hilarious.

I’ve digitally compared the frames and that must be similar to what Ganeshea at first, till the bit about mistaken identity with those ufo aliens, who thought the tiny dried up body cavities belonged to Marc.

6. sargasso_c says:

He is 36 in human years.

7. noname says:

Marc Perkel didn’t your parents tell you to stop playing with your food?

8. Obama busted, planned the illegal alien ms13 onrush says:

If you could speak squirrel, he was responded to you, thanking you profusely for your assistance, and telling you all about his new responsibilities in the wild.

But there was that troubling report of the ufo abduction, where the saucer you made for him was duplicated by some unfriendly Grays, and he was whisked away to colder climes, while they did experiments with his bodily cavities, chanting your name “Mark, take that!”

• Tim says:

^^ I just love Clyde Lewis callers.

Sometimes, a squirell is just a squirell.

9. mojo says:

Hell, you could get two or three tacos and a fur hat outta that thing…

10. pokey says:

That’s a real shame. At 2:40 he presents you with a perfect heart shot, and you completely missed your opportunity.