This is an open competition for bragging rights for anyone who thinks they have the ability to design a new logo for the Dvorak Uncensored blog. Here are the guidelines.
- The logo has to be compelling, scalable and versatile enough to fit on a variety of templates.
- The file size should be around 15K
- Interesting animations will be allowed
- The current logo is 760×90 the finalists may have to adjust the logo for an alternative size for a site redesign. But please submit at 760×90 (or so)
- The design can be modern or retro but must be unique and eye-catching.
- The design should be amenable for a t-shirt printing.
- All designs must be in by the end of Sept. Public comments will follow.
- Submissions and queries should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line:LOGO DESIGN
- The winner will be picked on the basis of artistic merit as determined by the blog editors.