Click pic to read about it

Yup, he’s a credit to his race and just the kind of person I would want fronting my organization trying to improve government.

And then there’s everybody’s favorite Congressional moran, Michelle Bachmann, who once again put her foot in her mouth last summer when she said she and her constituents shouldn’t comply with the upcoming census until she realized that meant she might lose her district and seat. Now she’s a census go-getter!

1. Bah Humbug says:

Another cute word for Dave to throw out there. Jesus, grow up!
    You folks must be Baptists. What a judgmental lot.

2. Dallas says:

Never mind the teabaggers, which Urban Dictionary defines as a conservative republican who protests against income taxes by rubbing their nutsacks in each other’s faces.

They also complain that Obama is Muslim (black); has a Communist regime; not born in America and Jesus was not consulted in the decision making process.

I’m more amused by Congressional moron, Michelle Bachmann and the Census. This TRULY defines a Republican.

3. gear says:

Cursor,
    I have brown eyes and my sister has blue eyes so I always assumed were of different races, are you saying we are the same race?

And my blonde mother? is she the same race as me too?

4. Oh Brother! says:

Bobbo, you “teabagged” your girlfriend?

Dude, if you could do that, your girlfriend isn’t a girl, she’s a guy…

5. Dr Dodd says:

Har! The “teabagger” is not the only one that can’t spell.

Nope, not in the dictionary – so what exactly is a N-word?

6. GigG says:

#19 “There is only one race on the planet”

That will cut down on the backlog at the EEOC.

7. Mr. Fusion says:

#25, Dr. Dudd/Patrick,

Well, it might not be in some pre-1825 dictionaries. Try something a little more modern.

And yes, I think the word adequately richly describes those who challenge Obama’s birth or the “Constitutionality” of income taxes.

8. Father says:

What the shows is the difference between a citizen and a politician.

A citizen speaks his mind, good, bad, or nonsense.

A politician chooses words that create the widest and strongest impact.

Which is more manipulative?

9. Dr Dodd says:

#27-Mr Fusssion

Are you really that stupid?

Look who I’m asking…

10. Dallas says:

More tea bagger entertainment.

Now they carry guns and dress up like a modern day Festus from Gunsmoke.

All they need now is to wear white sheets and a pope hat.

11. Postman says:

Thanks for that Dallas. I really wish the media would give more air time to Tea Party protesters. They seem like good people, just utterly ignorant and uninformed.

12. Christian says:

He didn’t spell it wrong. That’s how you spell it with a Texas accent.

13. Dallas says:

#31 Thanks. Yes, they are just delightful people aren’t they?

I guess dressing up in a Betsy Ross flag costume and a 9 year old cowboy belt is suppose to make your point that much more credible.

Really, I don’t care if they wear costumes. :-)

14. Somebody says:

God! Typical trolls! Focus on the spelling, studiously miss the point.

15. Dr Dodd says:

For the sake of accuracy does this means we should now refer to Dallas, Obamaforever and Mr Fusion as teabaggers?

16. Phydeau says:

#35 The internet is your friend.

the insertion of one man’s sack into another person’s mouth. Used a practical joke or prank, when performed on someone who is asleep, or as a sexual act.

Teabagging a man is gay. Teabagging a woman is straight. Capice?

Teabagging a sleeping man is just dumb. What happens if he wakes up and bites down? Sheesh. That would leave a mark. :)

If he hadn’t been a complete “moran” he would have used the word “slave” instead of “niggar” and he would have gotten his point across just fine.

17. Dr Dodd says:

#36-Phydeau-Teabagging a man is gay.

Exactly. You did know Mr Fusion and Obamaforever share a cell?

Teabaggers.

18. Ralph, the Bus Driver says:

#37,

You do realize you’re stretching.

Instead of addressing the issues of a racist comment from a self proclaimed leader of the “Tea Baggers”, you want to shout down the messenger. Yup, just I would expect from a former neo-con reborn as a tea bagger.