1. Greg Allen says:

Ever notice how teabaggers NEVER EVER suggest cutting the military when they whine and carp about deficits.

I think we could cut the military an easy 25% and remain just as safe. *

That amount of money would let us really help Americans with a bunch left over to pay down the debt.

*(… maybe safer! As they say, if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like nail. A smaller military might save us from foolish uses of it.)

2. deowll says:

#7 The odds are real good that my nephew makes more than you do. You might want to look at the pay scale and qualifications.

They’re not as picky as they were for a while so I’m not saying they wouldn’t take you if you are young and in good health with a decent aptitude.

3. deowll says:

Not having any real clue when or why the tanker was blown I’ll leave the pontificating to those who either did the research needed to make an intelligent statement or wish to publicly embarrass themselves.

4. bob says:

#41 is that based on anything more than the can of beans you had for dinner last night?

You poor thing. Let me help you with an example.

I’m sure we could have 99% less you and the world would be a better place.

See how easy that is? Which in this case means trivial.

Lest you miss it, I am saying your comment was dumb.

5. GetSmart says:

Hey man, nice shot.

6. Rick Cain says:

Rightwingers hand out medals,
    Leftwingers make sure they have veterans benefits.

7. fuck you haters says:

#7 if soliders didnt serve then you wouldnt have been able to post such a dumas comment. i bet if take away your keyboard your ass would be scared as hell and your the dum ass the men and woman in the millitary are smarter then you to be able to operrate a million dollar machine and fire a weapon that you dont know how to use so shut the fuck up you worthless piece of shit ass monkey yes i called you a ass monkey you jackass what are you good at besides nothing stew on that little man