Here is the latest conversation I had with money manager Andrew Horowitz…. new insights for anyone who invests in anything. We discuss the earnings season and indicators.
Click here for non-Flash version.click ► to listen:

Right click here and select ‘Save Link As…’ to download the mp3 file.

Contribute to the future of the show here.

1. Please Read says:

John – Hack Alert !!

Suddenly, when I visit DU, I’m getting 7 “ShareThis” back links!!!

Doesn’t happen on other sites.

• this is not something anyone has complained about and nothing we’re doing. It’s your thing I suspect.

That said I will look into it.

2. Dr Spearmint Fur says:

Hmmmm. Listen to Andrew and John? Or watch an Eric Prydz video?

DH Unplugged is far more interesting.

3. Dallas says:

Is this a picture of Noob Gingrich’s campaign?

Florida has not seen so much mud slinging since hurricane andrew

4. Colorado says:

During the recession the Baltic Dry Index was supposed to have been the big indicator. Have you seen it lately? It’s as low as it’s ever been.

5. BigBoyBC says:

John, sometimes you can put too much information into a search query. All you needed to do is Google “Tandy Corporation” and select the wiki result and you would have easily discovered the name of the company Andrew was looking for was “Incredible Universe” along with other Tandy failures.

6. t0llyb0ng says:

JCD hooked up with Condi in Rwandi
    & then a few days later in Decatur

Condi likes shopping malls
    & fondling balls
    & receiving head
    on her platform bed

7. deowll says:

It may still be that wise and prudent leaders acting in the best interest of the nation to create a situation in which businesses both small and large can prosper can save the United States from total economic collapse and then I look at the socialist Marxist ramblings and the pure greed of many and go back to trying to figure out how to make my last days at least modestly comfortable.

• t0llyb0ng says:

How many weeks after the inevitable collapse will one have while things are getting really ugly?  I hope it’s not wintertime when it’s happening because then one really will have only a few days to prepare for one’s demise.  I have investigated kinder, gentler methods of self-asphyxiation & think I have it figured out.  A mere three pounds of pressure can close off the arteries in the neck.  Experienced as an almost pleasant, numb fading-away.  Though not the way I wanted to check out.  Never envisioned as a kid the total ruination that awaits society, or that I would have to experience it & do myself in to escape the awfulness.

Bad Behavior has blocked 13845 access attempts in the last 7 days.