Here is the latest conversation I had with money manager Andrew Horowitz…. new insights for anyone who invests in anything.

Click here for non-Flash version.
click ► to listen:

Right click here
and select ‘Save Link As…’ to download the mp3 file.

1. msbpodcast says:

Well at least it is a picture of something crashing and burning. :-)

2. deowll says:

We have to some degree gone over the cliff and we are going to stay there. I think, purely due to fed. gov. policies, we are going into a recession. I have no objections to be wrong but I see no evidence to suggest I am.

The last time this nation was this divided we had the war between the states.

• mharry860 says:

Israel, massive layoffs, real employment data finally being released after the election. Oh it’s coming and we can thank the religious bigots on the right and the ignorant on the left.

3. deowll says:

I liked the story about the coat. ?*^)

4. Taxed Enough Already Dude says:

The start of WWIII could also explain some of the sell off.

Israel wouldn’t be taking out Hamas and other local threats, if Iran wasn’t next for sure.

And so it begins.

• Dallas says:

Tip for end of the world supplies:

Spam has no expiration date! Saw that on the show ‘How it’s made’.

Peanut butter for short term uncertainties (eat that first ).

Burn wood and use the carbon has water purification. Not sure it works with piss so you might want to experiment with that.

You’re welcome!!!

• Taxed Enough Already Dude says:

Stand by your man.

If a sleeper Islamic Jihadist became president of the US, would he do more for Islamic takeover of ME countries than Obama did, and still be able to maintain his cover?

5. Taxed Enough Already Dude says:

Now that Obama won re-election, the true jobs/growth numbers are being released…and it don’t look good anywhere and is likely to get worse.

Just as with FDR, the worse it gets, the more is spent on programs that do nothing to bring the country out of recession…but do everything to get votes…so we’re in a depression for the long haul…until a war breaks us out…or ends it all.

6. deowll says:

So how much are you willing to spend to fight global warming taking into account that in the last 16 years there has been no global warming and since 1880 the planet has warmed .75 of a degree C?

• Taxed Enough Already Dude says:

When GOP party hacks supported leftist Dede Scozzafava in the special election for the conservative 23rd Congressional District NY, it had to be because of her support for Cap & Trade, the Enron scheme that would create a market for carbon credits that will make Wall Street and its politicians rich beyond imagination.

We pressured Congress to vote down Cap & Trade, but Obama has promised to do the same thing via the EPA and other regulatory bodies.

Obama don’t care if Global Warming is a sham, or about the constitution’s separation of powers—neither does both houses of Congress—they will go along with him because of untold laundered cash will arrive on their doorstep…via K Street.

Enron was cut out, but no one else.

• ± says:

Wow. All you just said is true. You stated you won’t do political posts any more (and amended that to hardly ever). You still vote D/R. You believe that there is an omnipotent-omnipresent-omniscient-invisible-friend-in-the- sky.

Diagnosis: insanity.

• Taxed Enough Already Dude says:

Everything I said is true, including the insanity of denying God exists.

Especially as particle physics morphs into M Theory, not a membrane, Majesty….

As it is written, so particle physicists are learning its true:

by him all things consist. (Col 1:17 KJV)

M (=Majesty) Theory, the eleventh dimension is that region in every point of space where God’s Thought becomes our Matrix.

Becomes real to us.

There aren’t infinite strings…there is one infinite God from whom all things come to be…

There is another parallel universe however, unlike our MEROS (1Cor .13:8ff) “that which is in part” when “that which is complete” the TELEIOS arrives, the less substantial will be done away, all space for its existence consumed by the TELEIOS:

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
          10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
          11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
          12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
          (1Co 13:9-12 KJV)

There is God, the place which all places exist, which are two in number, MEROS and TELEIOS, or our Matrix, and the Kingdom of God Matrix that is coming.

Gravity isn’t bleeding in, its as Newton said, from God, weak by design.

7. Thanks a lot for giving everyone an extremely brilliant opportunity to read from this blog. It can be very amazing and also full of fun for me and my office fellow workers to search the blog not less than thrice in 7 days to see the new guides you have. And of course, I am also actually fascinated with the magnificent solutions you serve. Certain 1 facts in this posting are truly the most effective we’ve had.