usa_work_program

Executive Producers: Sir Geir, Sir Melancon, Sir Philip Meason
Associate Executive Producers: Adam Levine, Judy Schwartz
Art By: MartinJJ

Listen to show by clicking ►

Direct link to mp3 is here.
Direct link to shownotes.

Sign up for No Agenda Mailing List here.
Sites to consider: No Agenda Nation, No Agenda Films, No Agenda Records, No Agenda Stickers, and put a banner on your site! Click here!

1. Tim says:

“…chapter 12.o9 , title 10…bla bla bla”

Spot on, Adam. “There is a heavier than usual dew this morning, governor… Drone’em!”

2. skoops says:

I would like the NA show to continue as it is.
    I think the best option for John and Adam to continue is to:

1. cut the (free)show length at 2 hours
    2. continue to record for as long as you want and offer the whole length of the episode for paying donors.

So the freeloaders get 2 hours of NA per episode max. Donors get the whole show.

Technically it shouldn’t be too difficult to offer a donor-only-rss feed (i think)

Austrian television does this in their evening news program. 10 minutes before the end of the program, when everything important has been said, they say goodbye to all viewers in the rest of europe and then continue the news show for austrian subscribers for another 10 minutes.

And yes, I started a NA paypal subscription because I like the entertainment factor in the show

3. dave m brewer says:

Adam… The people who wrote in made some good suggestions. And you are bitching… what’s up with that! The shows are too long… ass-hole!!!

All you are thinking about is money. If that is so, stop doing the show. If I donate $500.00 you better lick my ass.

Adam you go find something better to do with your time. Maybe washing cars is better suited for using your time.

Adam is bipolar.

(I listen to the show and don’t donate. So FUCK YOU Adam!!!)

• dave m brewer says:

BTW, the people in the chat room are nuttier than you. They are like flies on shit. WTF do you expect.

• dave m brewer says:

I can’t wait for Sundays show. I’ll be in the chat room giving you shit!!! Douche bag!!!!!!!!!

4. jpfitz says:

Uh, NO FUCKING SHOW TODAY. Wha Wha Wha.

I expect John to send back any donations made for today. Adam is acting like a spoiled child. Has Adam ever worked a real job, with a real boss breathing over his shoulder expecting results, earning money for the company.

I know he was some sort of “celebrity” in the lowlands, not here in the states. Poor poor Adam. Only making 500 dollars last week from DONATIONS. Makes me sick to my stomach, some of the donations came from people who don’t have a JOB and fall for his jobs Karma. Some of the Americans listening are either on a fixed income and some are on disability, times are tough and the display of greed was disgusting.

John, did you set Adam up for this blowup? Adam is an example of the problems in this Country. Expecting money for almost nothing and his chicks for free. Adam believes he’s special. Ha.

• jpfitz says:

One more comment, Adam if your feelings or sensibility is hurt from ALLL the negative comments in the chat room, why do you follow the stream in the chat room? Are you looking for only positive attention, well kiddo, your mixed up and looking in the wrong place. You need to either smoke some ganga to chill or stay away from the drama that will cut through your thin skin of lately.

Wishing John C. Dvorak and Adam Curry joy and happiness.

• jpfitz says:

Well now I feel like a fool. Oops…there is a show today.

Anyway… my thoughts are a reflection of the disappointment that Adam and John would self fulfill a red book prediction.

Glad to here the fat lady singing.

5. deowll says:

I would like them to discuss this: http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2013/03/11/1-6-billion-rounds-of-ammo-for-homeland-security-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/

I’d kind of like to know why they think DHS is buying enough Ammo to fight a hot war for oh about 20 years with more armor than most countries have.

6. mojo says:

Yeah, just try and hire a decent hooker with your Bitcoin, pal…

7. Kent says:

So this means its okay to kill a non-citizen on US soil if there is no imminent threat

Another good reason not to cross the boarder, and I am not surprised.

8. Kent says:

Know why I donèt donate. You know, with advertisers you only have to please them, with thousands of listeners, you have to please or not piss off thousands of them. You have managed to piss me off by spouting anti-arab and muslim propaganda from those racists who propagate it.