It reminds me of the movie “The Matrix” where you have a choice between the red pill and the blue pill. If you take the red pill you see reality as it really is. If you take the blue pill you remain in blissful ignorance.

The NSA is here to protect you. It’s a balance between liberty and safety. I want you to believe me what I tell you that we lie to you for your own protection. And even though I don’t know what is going on myself and I’m too stupid to understand it if I did I can assure you that there is congressional oversight. So take the blue pill and remain in blissful ignorance.

Thus say Nancy Pelosi – the Goddess of Blissful Ignorance.

1. Greg Allen says:

It’s getting harder and harder to distinguish Dvorak Uncensored from Fox Nation.

• orchidcup says:

We have clowns in Congress, clowns in the White House, clowns in the Supreme Court, clowns in the Mass Media, clowns in the NSA, and clowns on Wall Street.

I am ROTFLMAO.

Welcome to the circus.

Admission is free.

Be thankful you will die laughing.

• pedro says:

Aaaaaaw, upset because they meddled with the udders you love

2. Somebody says:

OR our fellow Americans in California could pull their heads out of their asses before voting for a change.

3. MikeN says:

NSA stands for Nancy Sees All.

4. Dallas says:

I love her. She is funny, articulate, smart and connects with the people.

• Tim says:

So does SIRI, you statist freak.

• Dummy says:

You would.

Mindless “believers” always flock together. That’s why there are Churches, Mosques, Temples, etc. for them to “connect” in.

Nancy Pelosi and Shirley McLane should probably join forces. They could hold seances in the oval office (probably on our dime) and talk to other ghosts who could then dictate policy from beyond the grave!

Remember that one? Remember when Pelosi said she felt the spirit of several womens suffrage ghosts like Susan B. Anthony when Obama called her to the White House for some real business — shortly before Pelosi started to lose her grip on power (too)? Proof positive that Pelosi is really nothing more than a complete California loon – just like most of the other fruits and nuts from her area.

Of course you don’t remember. You CHOOSE not to! You’re choose to believe the pure bullshit that your idols tell you to believe in because you’re an IDIOT!

• pedro says:

You hate women. Hypocrite!

• jpfitz says:

Now that’s funny.

Yea, sure….. she connects while being booed.

• walt says: