Some smartass in an ad agency can think on his feet. Har!

1. Taxed Enough Already Dude says:

Ha! A gotta see movie.

• Dallas says:

Just remember, it’s a ovie. No meth for you that day. OK?

• Taxed Enough Already Dude says:

Ah, Dallas…thoughtless, but never speechless. There’s gonna be a lot of empty seats at your memorial dinner.

If your advice didn’t come from a brain—so tiny it should be sued for non-support, it might be credible.

If only it came from one who, given two chances, couldn’t predict which way an elevator would go.

• Taxed Enough Already Dude says:

correction

If only it didn’t come from one who….

Do you still believe cheerios are doughnut seeds?

• Taxed Enough Already Dude says:

That is, are you still carefully watching them, waiting for them to grow?

2. Bignumber says:

I saw this as making light of it all, good ad for The Odious One, easy for people to go meh when it’s all kind of a joke

3. deowll says:

For years I thought my government was here to protect and serve. Then I noted that the government was very, very much for sale. I noted that a lot of people with positions of power seemed to be a lot more concerned with punishing people that didn’t go along with their agenda than obeying the law and some didn’t come anywhere close to trying to enforce or obey the law.

Now what I see is a bunch of criminals with unlimited wire tap, so many laws everybody can be got anytime the feds want to get you, and unlimited ability to use force major any time they feel like it, who in no wise feel constrained by law or the constitution.

I’m now astounded every time some elected delusional vacuum brained buffoon we have elected to office expresses the brain fart that they are in charge and they have effective oversight. They are rapidly becoming a clown show with no reason to exist and the US is rapidly becoming just another dictatorship.

4. deowll says: