If it were possible to dislike a person more than I dislike Piers Morgan, that person would be Ann Coulter…..this guy needs professional help.

1. I believe the true WTF here is that those two are even in the media. Both are clearly idiots. It doesn’t bode well for America that we have a population which supports idiots like these to enable their continued media exposure. Potheads are the least of our worry.

2. John E Quantum says:

Ann’s bad view of marijuana stems from an incident in her college years. She was out riding around with friends who were toking and she decided she might as well try it. She asked the girl in the back seat to “hand me the cannabis” and was misunderstood. Ann realized her error when she was handed and accidentally drank from a can of piss.

3. observer says:

Another Talking Dog video? Well, the previous Talking Dog video was a lot better than this one.

4. Tim says:

Why Do People Believe Stupid Things?

“”Stupid or ignorant or does one feed the other??

Unmotivated?? And what was it last time — Marijuana smokers make a white woman consider taking in that big, black dick and chop up their mommas??

I’ve fallen into a nest of *neocons* which can not learn, either through having the brain damaged purposefully or through their own cognative dissonance sprung from moral cowardice —

Stay on Freeredumblic, you know who you are.

• McCullough says:

Thanks, Tim

I watched the linked video..excellent points from all.

Watch and learn, or don’t, you have a choice.

• Tim says:

Yea, Corbett is one of my ‘go to’ ‘spainers’ when I don’t have *a priori* knowledge on the subject. It would be great material to get him and A.C. together on No Agenda.

To Adam’s credit, he was the first I heard questioning Greenwald’s *drip drip* method of milking the Snowden documents — Corbett has recently pointed out that less than 1% have been released and that Omydiar {his new ‘boss’} funded the Ukrainian discord with Soros and the NGO’s to the tune of five billion dollars.

^^ I heard all that on NA first. Squirrell!!

5. Pmitchell says:

Im the conservative whipping boy on this blog and that woman is an idiot and nothing but a talking head for the rinos of the republican party

• Tim says:

I’d still like to catch her and Michelle Maulkin doing a human interest story together when neither has obtained a valid FCC broadcast lickher liscense.

6. Dallas says:

Piers Morgan is an intellectual so noo doubt he’s despised. While I don’t agree with him on some issues, I respect his intellect because we are somewhat alike in that respect.

Now Ann Coulter is another story. That crazy eyed bitch is scary. I don’d get why Teapublicans suck up to that loon.

7. MikeN says:

This is what upsets you about Ann Coulter? I can see Bill Maher saying almost all of that.

8. TThor says:

She got great hair….!

:-P

OK – two morons interrupting each other for 4:28 minutes. What happened to civilised discussions???

9. stopher says:

When ever she is clearly losing an argument it’s just because ‘your interrupting her’. Then she’ll spend half the time talking about how she’s being interrupted.