Do Fairies Live At The Bottom Of Your Garden?

Maybe not anymore, but a recent discovery would suggest that they probably did. What appear to be the mummified remains of a fairy have been discovered in the Derbyshire countryside.

The 8 inch remains complete with wings, skin, teeth and flowing red hair have been examined by anthropologists and forensic experts who can confirm that the body is genuine. X-rays of the ‘fairy’ reveal an anatomically identical skeleton to that of a child. The bones however, are hollow like those of a bird making them particularly light. The puzzling presence of a navel even suggests that the beings reproduce the same as humans despite the absence of reproductive organs.

1. ashie says:

Type it in put fairys found in Derbyshire In u tube of course then u will c so I 4 1 no its not true sorry to dissapoint u all if u don’t believe me then have a look :-( like I said sorry to dissapoint smile everyone ;-)

2. Karl says:

This is a fckin lie, lol face (uber Face)

3. Lilly says:

I think fairies are reall because they put picture of a fary all the,time okk and thxs for,the people who put pictures of fairies soo people will acually looked at thxs u sooo much and I dont care wat anybody says I know fairies are reall and maybe they,dont exist now but they did before and wat do u now maybe they,do exist who nows u now that sciencolosist dont know everything

• Niomi says:

I believe that God created all things and I believe that fairies are forms of angels minister into God’s creations the truth to the existence the truth who was really out theremaintaining the wildlife and take care God greenery on the earth people have different opinions but I know that I experience of myself some I did not believe but my Ir power has explained it to me I believe that some spares

4. Meredith says:

i love fairies. thx for info. I BEVEVE!!!!!!!!! ha ha

5. Sri Lanka says:

I believe that fairies exist but I haven’t seen one yet.
    ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS GO GO GO FAIRIES!COME COME COME FAIRIES!
    Okay so now I’m totally acting stupid.

6. Sri Lanka says:

I believe that fairies exist but I haven’t seen one yet.
    ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS GO GO GO FAIRIES!COME COME COME FAIRIES!
    SO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO BELIEVE IN THEM,KEEP BELIEVING.
    LIKE PETER PAN SAYS “I DO I DO I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES.”
    Okay so now I’m totally acting stupid.

7. MEREDITH says:

I TO BELIEVE IN THESE MYTHICAL CREATURES TY.

8. ILOVEASH!!! says:

I LOVE THIS PAGE ITS CREEPILY AMAZING I LUV U ASH!!! POKEMON RULE

9. Gayle says:

I tottaly believe and NO 1 CAN STOP Me this is tottly anothe proff did u not see under neath the hand and fairy was a package of paper saying POLICE EVERDINCE B…………..

SO I 2 BELIEVE ALLL U GUYS OUT THERE BELIEVE AND THEY WILL COME TO U………
    SO BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEEEE…………………………………………………………..

10. Uncle Dave says:

Really? This story I posted years ago, on April 1st no less, is still getting people posting comments thinking it’s real?

This is fake, people! I posted the story as a joke!

• Pushybindi says:

Wooow. You And I both know you didnt. Faey are real, as well as fairys. Maybe YOU dont beliebe they are but i have expiriences to back me up. Maybe their Not pretty Pink gigiling things, but there much more. FAIRIES ARE REAL!!!! Science cant Prove things that they cant explain!

• nomie lyh says:

faries are real

11. Gayle says:

U did u r MEAN

• shantal murray says:

i will not believe this ‘fairy story’ until i really see em fa ma self…………..

12. Olivia says:

Reading through these comments has thoroughly answered my question as to how America has managed to drop so low educationally, compared to other countries. Learn to spell correctly, and if you have something to say say it in such a way so as to enable others to read quickly. Nobody has time to decipher baby talk, and it just makes you look dumb. Whoever is named Lilly, who posted above: unless English is your third or fourth language, unless you are fluent in at least two others, and unless you have no punctuation keys on your keyboard then that type of spelling is ridiculous. Pick up a book for once in your life and learn what words are.

13. JimMcAvoy says:

Thanks this submit really opened my eyes. it is not only eye opening moderately very useful for the people those who want to do something good in his life .

14. Ummm…. Fairies may or may not be real, but I think that they are NOT. For one thing, That “Fairy” In the picture was an old type of bug called the Mensimot. That speicies is long gone, but if you read stuff YOU WILL LEARN FACTS!!!!!!!!!
    (please don’t post any rude comments…..)