Billions of US tax dollars in Naked Body Scanners defeated by using a simple side pocket?

1. GregAllen says:

Can this method defeat the vaginal scans Virginian conservatives are forcing on women?

2. nobody says:

Seriously is there any rational person out there that does not know that TSA is, and has always been a huge rip off. Yet the few who point it out are ignored, and the money pit just get bigger.

• GregAllen says:

I agree although I’m not sure of the fix.

I like the idea of doing Israel-style psychological screening but I’ve heard people say that this would be impossible with America’s volume of travelers.

• pedro says:

Talking thru your ass. The Israeli method is a bigger nightmare than the TSA. Let me know when you spend 2 hours waiting to be allowed in. Or when you wait 1 hour in a huge communal line to get your bags checked before you can go into the airline’s check-in to get out.

Ignorant people like to hear the sound of their own farts.

3. tehbublitz says:

Hence him saying “but I’ve heard people say that this would be impossible with America’s volume of travelers.” Hi i’m an ass.

4. Rob Leather says:

I walked through Manchester (UK) airports body scanner with a metal ruler in my side pocket and it didn’t detect it.

Then I mocked shock as I pretended to find it, and handed it over, making sure ABSOLUTELY EVERYBODY in the line waiting for the scanner saw me do it.

I kept going back and saying how sorry I was and they kept trying to get me to leave quietly and not discuss it…. yeah… sure :-)

And were the local BBC and Newspapers interested in the story. Nope. They absolutely didn’t want to know. Which probably says more.

5. henry says:

I agree that HTML5 is too far than flash and also flash is very powerful than HTML5. Below are the few points which I have noticed
    1) Video compatibility (html5 video player need different format of video for different browsers, which directly impact on storage and bandwidth)
    2) Styling (need separate CSS for different browsers)
    3) Multiple audio support at one time and simulations
    4) Code is not secure
    And many more…
    But as per my analysis and Adobe Flash acceptance for HTML 5. Seems that after few years HTML 5 will be closer competitor.